System will provide online reservations, manage keys & automate billing
CHANTILLY, VA, August 22, 2019 -- The Lakemary Center in Paola, KS is automating the management of their vehicle fleet to improve efficiency, reduce costs, and improve service to staff who use their 70-vehicle fleet. The announcement was made today by Agile Fleet, creator of the FleetCommander fleet management information system that is being implemented on their 32-acre campus.
The new system will unburden agency staff who currently manage vehicle sharing and preventive maintenance schedules manually. Going forward, the automated system will enable the organization to:
- Maintain driver and vehicle data in one online system
- Offer 24x7 online vehicle reservations to staff who share 20 vehicles at two main locations on their campus, and at 17 facilities on campus where people can make a reservation
- Eliminate paper travel logs by automating them in an online system that auto-populates forms and sends automatic reservation confirmation emails
- Manage maintenance for vehicles, including setting up detailed preventive maintenance schedules for all vehicles, tracking all vehicle maintenance and related costs
- Collect vehicle usage data needed to identify underutilized vehicles
- Communicate and enforce policies automatically during the online reservation process
- Automatically restrict availability of certain vehicles to qualified staff members
- Eliminate manual reporting processes
"We are pleased to welcome Lakemary Center into the FleetCommander family," says Agile Fleet President Ed Smith. "It's gratifying to see Lakemary Center and other social services organizations like it tackling fleet efficiency while they are making a difference in people's lives. We love to be a part of organizations that are making a difference in their communities."
Lakemary Center is a well-established 501(c)(3) organization with a national reputation for quality services which touch the lives of over 650 individuals with intellectual/developmental disabilities each year, and their families. Over 100 students currently receive primary and secondary education at Lakemary School, with nearly 3/4 of those students residing on campus year-round through our Psychiatric Residential Treatment Program (PRTF).
About Agile Fleet
Headquartered in the Washington, D.C. area, Agile Fleet is a fleet management solutions company that serves the government, university, utility, non-profit, and commercial sectors. Agile Fleet's software, hardware and services enable organizations to efficiently manage all aspects of drivers and vehicles to reduce costs, save time, and improve service. Agile Fleet’s flagship product, FleetCommander, delivers the automated management of fleet maintenance, motor pools, vehicle keys, GPS & telematics, fuel, and risk. Additional services provided by Agile Fleet include seamless integration with other systems, fleet efficiency analysis, in-depth technical support, fleet consulting, and much more.
For more information, contact Agile Fleet at 408-213-9555 x1 or Ed Smith, email@example.com or visit http://www.agilefleet.com.