For more than 20 years Agile Fleet has watched clients run their fleets with ingenuity and efficiency, and we are proud to say we have been a partner through many challenges along the way. Right now we all are facing a particularly difficult challenge in the world. However, we also know when the going gets tough, the tough get going.
We've heard stories that many of you are going above and beyond to serve taxpayers, help employees, or help their communities to stay supplied and healthy. If that's the case in your organization, we want to hear about it!
Help us spread some good news. Please share with us stories of how your fleet organization or fleet staff are helping others during this worldwide health crisis. If your organization as a whole or an individual within it is doing or has done something out of the norm to help others, please let us know. We'd love to hear about folks within our client community who are:
- Working with healthcare facilities to assist patients or first responders
- Helping accommodate employees to keep them working and safe at the same time
- Sharing resources, delivering resources, or otherwise using fleet vehicles to assist in the community
- Partnering with businesses or taking measures to help workers within their organization or community as a whole
- Taking steps, large or small, to help or cheer others as we all adjust to a temporary new normal
Got a story? Simply email me at email@example.com, with photos if you have them, and tell us the details. Thank you in advance and stay well. Let's all keep moving forward!