Nominees for the Core Values Awards demonstrate the principles Agile Fleet stands by each day.
CHANTILLY, VA, February 28, 2022 -- FleetCommander FMIS provider Agile Fleet, Inc. announces the winners of its annual Core Values Awards. The awards program celebrates notable individuals in the fleet industry who demonstrate the set of core values Agile Fleet stands by every day. Winners of the Core Values Awards were announced Thursday, January 27, 2022, during the company’s Town Hall webcast presentation.
Winners of the Core Values Awards are:
Strong Partnership Award
Fairfax County, VA Department of Vehicle Services
Mariah Flowers, CPM, Fleet Services Manager, Iowa Department of Administrative Services
Micheal Farley, Senior Fleet Administrator, Basin Electric Power Cooperative (BEPC)
Phelps Rogovoy, Implementation Manager, Agile Fleet, Inc.
Jon Roodschild, Client Success Specialist, Agile Fleet, Inc.
Fleet Community Award
NAFA Fleet Management Association Meetings and Events (rep. Tina Mercardo, CEM, DES, Director of Meetings & Events; Annette Williams, Meetings Manager; Danel Hultberg, Meetings Coordinator; Bill Schankel, Chief Executive Officer)
Additionally, the January 2022 Agile Fleet Town Hall presented its first President’s Choice Award, special recognition of a fleet professional who has demonstrated a lifelong commitment to the industry. 2022’s honoree is Kathy Wellik, CAFM, Iowa State University.
As stated by Agile Fleet President Ed Smith during the webcast, “As a leader for NCSFA, NAFA Fleet Management Association, and more, Kathy has delivered experience, knowledge, and stewardship that goes above and beyond, and is well-deserving of this special recognition.”
Agile Fleet’s core values are guiding principles that define the behaviors expected from each other and partners, clients, and associates. Finalists for the Core Values Awards likewise demonstrate these principles both in their relationships with Agile Fleet and with the fleet community as a whole.
Honorable mentions go to esteemed finalists for the 2022 awards:
- Robert Doyle, SCM Transportation Assistant, VA Roseburg
- Destiny Jackson, Director, Transportation and Logistics, The George Washington University
- Sammy Parcell, Assistant Director, University of Tennessee, Knoxville – Fleet Management Department
- Tina Talley, DHS Operations Manager, City of Norfolk – Department of Human Services
- State of Michigan Department of Technology, Management and Budget (DTMB)
- National Conference of State Fleet Administrators (NCSFA) Meetings and Events (rep. Emily Glass, Conference and Events Manager; Lauren Myers, Executive Director)
- RTA Fleet (rep. Josh Turley, Chief Executive Officer & Owner; Anjuli Turley, Owner; Jeff Jenkins, VP, Sales & Marketing; Steve Saltzgiver, Director of Strategic Innovation; Tim Maldonado, Director of Customer Service)
- The Agile Fleet Software Development Team
- Jay Maranan, Technical Support Specialist, Agile Fleet, Inc.
- Doreen Marraffa, Technical Support Specialist, Agile Fleet, Inc.
- Ian Wade, Technical Support Specialist, Agile Fleet, Inc.
About Agile Fleet
Headquartered in the Washington, D.C. area, Agile Fleet is a fleet management solutions company that serves the government, university, utility, non-profit, and commercial sectors. Agile Fleet's software, hardware and services enable organizations to efficiently manage all aspects of drivers and vehicles to reduce costs, save time, and improve service. Agile Fleet’s flagship product, FleetCommander, delivers the automated management of fleet maintenance, motor pools, vehicle keys, GPS & telematics, fuel, and risk. Additional services provided by Agile Fleet include seamless integration with other systems, fleet efficiency analysis, in-depth technical support, fleet consulting, and much more.
For more information, contact Agile Fleet at 571-498-7555 x1 or Ed Smith, email@example.com or visit http://www.agilefleet.com.