For the first time ever, we held our Agile Fleet Holiday Virtual Town Hall and Core Values Awards presentation. It was a very well-received live online event with Agile Fleet clients, staff, and friends in attendance. The Holiday Town Hall offered a “peek behind the curtain” of Agile Fleet as a company, and it honored clients and team members who stood out in exceptional ways this year. Some fun facts and topics covered during the Holiday Town Hall:
- Two of our team members are former clients, with a third added this month! (They are Jen Thomas, formerly of Seattle’s Sound Transit; Helen Lagerblade, formerly of State of Iowa’s DAS; and Jon Roodschild, formerly of Indiana University.)
- More than 33% of our clients are celebrating 10+ years using our solutions.
- Updates to our solution in 2021 include, among other system enhancement, making traction on massive modernization effort that will transition the FleetCommander platform to the .NET Framework (seamlessly and at no additional cost).
- Clients with motor pool kiosks will be upgraded from Kioware Classic to Kioware for Windows (seamlessly and at no additional cost).
- President Ed Smith and Vice President of Client Success Matt Wade were on a soccer team together as kids and didn't know it (until now), and we had pics to prove it!
Congratulations to clients and staff who won awards in our Core Values Awards program! We launched our Agile Fleet Core Values in 2020, and we are incorporating them into the fabric of everything we do. Our Core Values are not just a one-and-done initiative. They are living principles by which we will continue to guide our business as we move forward. The winners of our 2021 Agile Fleet Core Values Awards are:
- Strong Partnership Award: Robert Horton, City of Atlanta's Department of Watershed Management
Despite the pandemic getting in the way, Robert forged ahead to implement FleetCommander and continued to keep his eyes on his fleet goals and shared his story with the NAFA Fleet Management Association at their 2020 virtual event.
- Initiative Award: Agile Fleet Support Team
Always going above and beyond to help clients, our Support team boasts an average first-response time of less than 30 minute for calls and emails, and the average time for cases closing is 1 day.
- Approachability Award: Kathy Wellik and the Iowa State University Team
Kathy Wellik and the entire ISU Team is always willing to help us and share feedback and ideas about our product offerings. They are open and available to share their success story of savings hundreds of thousands of dollars for ISU with others in the fleet community. They are always focused on the greater good of the fleet community. Kathy Wellik, Butch Hansen, and Teri Jensen were all in attendance during the Town Hall event.
- Integrity Award: Entire Agile Fleet Team
Agile Fleet Team all agreed to offer Pandemic Funding to clients whose budgets were hit hard by the COVID-19 pandemic, enabling them to join the FleetCommander family now, and pay at a later time.
- Flexibility Award: Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
Despite logistical hurdles, the EPA did an extremely fast rollout to all 13 EPA regions. They were able to implement our automated FAST reporting capabilities to meet the very stringent annual Department of Energy (DOE) data reporting requirements.
Congratulations to all awards winners!
We would also like to extend a big thank you to all the clients who participated in the Town Hall and shared their experiences working with Agile Fleet. The were: Sally Compton, Cornell University; Jason Allen, Scott County, MN; Kathy Wellik, Iowa State University; and Amanda Wilson, Indiana University. And a thank you to everyone who attended, we appreciate you joining us for this new annual tradition.
If you missed the 38-minute session, here’s a link to the recording.