Last month we released our newest FleetCommander version 5.02 to Agile-hosted customers. Self-hosted customers will be able to upgrade to 5.02 in the coming weeks. The focus of this update was to improve the Maintenance module. Below are the main highlights of these improvements:
- New task format, including basic parts kitting
- Task conversion from V5.01 to V5.02
- Warranty tracking at the vehicle and parts levels
- New work order format
- The introduction of VMRS reason and labor codes
- Sending an email from a work order
- Attaching files to a work order
- Work order conversion from V5.01 to V5.02
We held a webinar on September 12 explaining these improvements and provided a high-level overview of each new feature.
If you need copies of the recording or the slides or if you have any questions about the new features in V5.02, feel free to reach out to Matt Wade, Vice President of Client Success at email@example.com or Ben Nelson, Client Success Representative at firstname.lastname@example.org.